About the A-Bike Where to Buy Reviews Forum A-BIKE CENTRAL
Home Page
Gallery & Videos Sinclair Bikes History Other Folding Bikes A-Bike News (Blog)

My A-bike copy is coming up on 1 year old.

Chat about your A-Bike, post details of your exploits, ask advice from other owners, etc.

Moderators: Binch Shin, newcross, Amuro Lee

My A-bike copy is coming up on 1 year old.

Postby Stevbike on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:28 am

When Nov. comes, I will of had my A-bike copy for 1 year. I have only 355 km on it but it is holding up great. I hope to have 400 km on the bike by Nov. For those how are thinking about getting a A-bike, hopefully the original will be happy they got on. If a travelling folding bike is in your riding style, the bike makes a great addition to you fleet of bikes. This site is a great way to find out about this bikes and any problems you my have.

stevbike
Stevbike

Re: My A-bike copy is coming up on 1 year old.

Postby warh0rn on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:34 am

What copy is it, where did you buy it, and how much did it cost?
warh0rn

Re: My A-bike copy is coming up on 1 year old.

Postby Stevbike on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:27 pm

warh0rn wrote:What copy is it, where did you buy it, and how much did it cost?

I have keep a blog on how my A-bike copy was doing for the last year. The link to it is at http://homebuiltbikes.blogspot.com/. It tells how I was enjoying the bike. It has a link to the place where I bought my bike.

As to "what" copy is it. it is just a no-name version of the A-bke design. So far it has been holding up good. As I recommended to another person on this site, look at getting the original version so you get the support from the company. Copies lack this service. Hopefully you get one of these bikes. They are fun to use.

stevbike
Stevbike

Return to General Discussion