About the A-Bike Where to Buy Reviews Forum A-BIKE CENTRAL
Home Page
Gallery & Videos Sinclair Bikes History Other Folding Bikes A-Bike News (Blog)

Jon's trip: Out with A-Bike in evening

Chat about your A-Bike, post details of your exploits, ask advice from other owners, etc.

Moderators: Binch Shin, newcross, Amuro Lee

Jon's trip: Out with A-Bike in evening

Postby Jon Laurence on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:05 pm

I had been waiting for this evening for a long time. Weekend lah finally. Just back from office. So, I was going out again... (sorry for my poor photo taking skills, hope you can still enjoy them).

Front and rear lights added. My name "Jon". See it?

Tried the lights.

See my name?

I ordered something at a shop. Hurry to get it. No time to take photos on the way. Soon, I got there.
What shop was it? Er... a home economics shop. We call it like this in HK. It sells parts for clothe making, threads, etc.

The shop keeper forgot to make what I ordered. I needed to wait. Hey, see the rear light. I don't need to remove it even when it's folded.
What did I bought? Make a guess. Hint: about cycling.

Hungry. A few choices nearby by. Foods in Tai Po are quite famous. But I just like some simple fast food. :(

Folding and unfolding A-Bike in a mall is really interesting. Sight-attracting.
(Hey taking photos using the flash is problem for A-Bike. Its reflectors are too strong. How do you deal with it? Tell me.)

Let me take some photos outdoor before going home.
Yuen Shin Park along the river. Err... a must go. Something about culture in Tai Po... but talk about it in future lah.

A small hill.

A tower. Let's go up.

You can see the view around it.

Really sorry for my photo taking skills and my camera. Not okay to take pictures at nite. Any A-Bike tribesman good at photography and go with me next time?

See my A-Bike.

A spiral path downhill. Wow. If you see this post, that means I got home savely. I didn't die there. I'm a safe driver.

Still didn't want to go home. Okay it's near the coast park. Let me see the nite view there.
Guess what? The moon. Haha. And...

On the way home along the river, oh, Hong Kong!!! A lot of light bulbs. X'mas, New Year, Chinese New Year... What's it for this time?

"Olympics Horse Events in HK". Personally I think it's quite ridiculous. Have a look at a map. HK is far far away from Bei Jing. And HK people don't really like horse events so much. Why will it take place here?

Sorry for making such a long post. Seems like forcing others to see my own things. Does it? Anyway, the final thing. What did I buy?

A leg band for cycling. Of course not for A-Bike lah as the chain is in a plastic case. But useful for other bikes when you wear long trousers.

:)
Jon Laurence

Postby Weakling on Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:06 pm

leg band for cycling

I should have such too. My shoe strings was poorly tighten and
got into the kevlar belt but I noticed it so I could stop the bike.

One easily fall when such happens at full speed. I nearly broke
my bike and arms when I fell last time I was lucky to only scrub
my hands and the bike survived but got a bit bruised.
Weakling

Return to General Discussion