About the A-Bike Where to Buy Reviews Forum A-BIKE CENTRAL
Home Page
Gallery & Videos Sinclair Bikes History Other Folding Bikes A-Bike News (Blog)

My first post

Chat about your A-Bike, post details of your exploits, ask advice from other owners, etc.

Moderators: Binch Shin, newcross, Amuro Lee

My first post

Postby Pascal TOURNOIS on Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:06 pm

Hello to all,

This is my first post, it's nice to be in here. I ordered my A-bike on August the 1st (as soon as it became available outside the UK), received it on the 21st and have been happy ever since (it's been one month so far!). By the way, I must be the first A-bike owner in Belgium. I am a bit of a Sinclair addict, I still use my Spectrums every so often, actually.

Have you noticed the www.a-bike.biz site is now up and running? Lots of interesting pics of brand new accessories to be seen, among others. I reckon Enrico Tedeschi is a bit of a Sinclair fan, and I understand he is a personal friend of Sir Clive's.

That's all for now! Bye
Last edited by Pascal TOURNOIS on Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pascal TOURNOIS

Re: My first post

Postby John on Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:19 pm

Hi Pascal, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the link, I did not know about that one.

It is interesting to see from the members list all the different
countries represented. So far: UK, Belgium, France, Korea and I think
there may be a Japanese member (leonarhodo) too!
Leonarhodo, is that true?
It would be great if all the other members listed their
country of origin.

Happy A-Biking!

Pascal TOURNOIS wrote:Hello to all,

This is my first post, it's nice to be in here. I ordered my A-bike on August the 1st (as soon as it became available outside the UK), received it on the 21st and have been happy ever since (it's been one month so far!). By the way, I must be the first A-bike owner in Belgium. I am a bit of a Sinclair addict, I still use my Spectrums every so often, actually.

Have you noticed the www.abike.biz site is now up and running? Lots of interesting pics of brand new accessories to be seen, among others. I reckon Enrico Tedeschi is a bit of a Sinclair fan, and I understand he is a personal friend of Sir Clive's.

That's all for now! Bye
John

Postby Pascal TOURNOIS on Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:48 pm

Actually, a-bike.biz started life as this site (http://www.etedeschi.ndirect.co.uk/sinclair/ABIKE.htm - have a look, it's still the old site) , but has now been totally revamped.

Regards,

Pascal
Pascal TOURNOIS

Postby Pascal TOURNOIS on Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:17 am

Hi,

Noticed a typo in the address: it should read www.a-bike.biz

Sorry for that, address edited in my former post.
Pascal TOURNOIS

warning about that site

Postby Garry on Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:25 pm

Oh dear, a nice looking site but whenever I go to it, a suspicious pop-up window opens in my Opera, despite having Opera set to block pop-ups!

That means they are deliberately hacking to bypass my clearly expressed preference. Luckily the actual content was blocked by my hosts file, but anyone with IE should be especially cautious.

It's quite shocking from what's supposed to be a professional sales site. I bought some stuff from Enrico before and didn't have any problems, but I can't add such a site to the recommended suppliers.

Enrico, if you're reading, please feel free to comment.

Garry
Garry
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion