About the A-Bike Where to Buy Reviews Forum A-BIKE CENTRAL
Home Page
Gallery & Videos Sinclair Bikes History Other Folding Bikes A-Bike News (Blog)

Letter from Sir Clive Sinclair

Official announcements from the administrators and other important news.

Moderators: Binch Shin, newcross, Amuro Lee

Letter from Sir Clive Sinclair

Postby Garry on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:12 pm

A letter from Sir Clive Sinclair regarding the A-Bike Smart. Published here on request.

Dear Clara

My congratulations and thanks for your tenacious efforts to bring A-bike to the Chinese market.

In particular, I commend you for your hard work and determination in cracking down on the copy market.
I was astonished to discover the huge quantity of counterfeits being sold, including 237 companies selling A-bike copies via Ali Baba.

A-bike is particularly suited to cities in the Peoples Republic of China where space and storage are at a premium. With public transport constantly improving in PRC
A-bike is the only true portable folding bike best suited to short journeys in between home and destination when using public transport.

We designed A-bike for sale at an affordable price using only the highest quality, lightest weight plastics and components to ensure a safe and reliable journey.
Anything inferior could be dangerous and damaging to both rider and our brand.

I should have loved to participate in today's exciting Mind n Life A-bike launch in Beijing and also visit the Forbidden City. Sadly your invitation to join you at today's press launch arrived too late for me to accept due to my prior commitments. It is also my birthday and would have been an appropriate occasion to celebrate.

Elaine and I send you our very best wishes and thanks for every success today and are grateful for the support of all who have shown interest in attending this press conference.

Best wishes

CLIVE

Sir Clive Sinclair
Chairman
Sinclair Research Ltd
Garry
Site Admin

Return to News & Announcements